Dedicated Criminal Defense Firm Protects Clients’ Rights in Virginia
Knowledgeable Manassas lawyer represents criminal defense and education law clients
Whether you have been charged with a serious felony crime or a misdemeanor, hiring a knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer can help you resolve your matter. At the Law Office of John N. Sando in Manassas, our attorney represents Virginia clients facing a wide range of criminal defense matters as well as those seeking fair treatment from school systems. Our clients appreciate our practical approach to preparing, negotiating and trying cases and our empathetic attitude toward their unique circumstances.
Skilled attorney advocates for clients facing complex legal problems in Northern Virginia
Our firm has been serving clients who need representation in the following types of matters:
- Criminal defense — Anyone facing a criminal charge deserves a skilled and dedicated criminal defense. Our lawyer represents those charged with theft, assault and battery, domestic violence crimes and others. Our firm also handles post-conviction matters involving parole and probation.
- DUI/DWI — If you have been charged with a DUI/DWI, you could lose your license, incur steep fines and, in some cases, be incarcerated. Even traffic violations, depending on the charge, can be costly. I will advocate on your behalf and work to help you avoid fines, points and license suspension.
- Drug crimes — If you have been charged with a drug crime such as trafficking, manufacturing or possession, our attorney will challenge the prosecution and aim for a reduction or dismissal of your charges. They will also advocate for rehabilitation in lieu of a prison sentence.
- Guns and weapons crimes — Our experienced attorney has represented many clients in gun and weapons charges and will provide you with a solid defense.
- Education law — If your child is having trouble at school or you are fighting to obtain necessary support for your special needs child, we will fiercely advocate for your interests in the areas of education law and special education and IEP law.
We are dedicated to fully preparing every case to advocate for clients like you, no matter your circumstances.
Contact a committed Northern Virginia law practice to protect your interests
At the Law Office of John N. Sando, our attorney represents Virginia clients in criminal defense and other matters, including education law. Please call 703-477-1609 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.